For our last day in Utah we wanted to do some fun activities! One that Aid really wanted to do was Mini Golf.
Yes - I golfed with a baby on my back - and yes. I think I lost.
Aid hit the ball so hard on this one that it flew....
into this empty pool NEXT to the golf course. Ry was awesome and went and got it for him.
The last hole I let Ash hit the ball around.
He also LOVED it!
Ry and I (and Aiden too) wanted to go bowling so we talked to the rest of Ry's family and turned it into a family thing! We went out to eat and then "hit the pins". There's a place in Provo where every Monday night the have $1 shoes and $1 games - can't beat that, so we played 3 of them.
Again - bowled with a baby on my back haha
My almost 17 week pregnant sister in law was getting strikes and spares left and right! It was pretty awesome!
I loved watching the kids bowl! They would swing their ball about 10 times before finally THROWING it down the lane - yes they threw the balls!
Miss Capri cracks me up! She is all over the place and quiet the character!
Mr. Ash enjoying his ride haha
Ry the "professional"
I missed ONE pin - not too happy
Aid got a strike
and I hit my pin!
Ry TRYING to intimidate me.
Ash got out for a little bit and lounged around on everyone
see - lounging!
We had such a fun trip to Utah! We also celebrated Father's Day at my parents house, saw my Aunt and Uncle from Tennessee, went out to eat and did some shopping, celebrated Midsummer - and I'm realizing I didn't take pictures of 75% of our trip! THEN I realized - I haven't taken pictures of 75% of our normal events (New Years, Valentines, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, PLANTING MY GARDEN, etc) I will DEFINITELY do better so I can document it more accurately. Now let's just hope that we get some high speed internet in our middle of nowhere neck of the woods so I can update this more than twice a year :) We can't wait to come back to see family already!
No comments:
Post a Comment