We were lucky enough to be able to celebrate Midsummer with AMAZING neighbors this year! In case you don't know what Midsummer is you can check it out at sweden.se and denmark.dk ... it's such an awesome celebration of Spring, long days, short nights, love and FOOD!!!
These are my awesome table settings - I didn't take pictures of my wreaths that were supposed to go on the maypole - and we didn't end up having time to get the maypole up :( next year FOR SURE!!
My neighbor Betsy took the rest of the pictures - Aiden had such a blast! I wish there had been other kids for him to play with - but I don't think he really cared,
Paul and Asher - Ash absolutely LOVES Paul!
After eating to the point of not being able to move - we headed outside and got a bonfire started!
Yes - mustaches came out as well lol
All in all it was such an awesome evening! Thank you to all our wonderful neighbors for making it such a great day!
(this picture was from when Betsy cut my hair - but I included it here.)









No comments:
Post a Comment