We were able to come out to Utah again WITH Ryan this time (yay) so we decided to do a Cousin Camp at Grandma Terry's house. I have fond memories with my cousins as a kid with sleepovers, etc. and now my cousin is my best friend - and I hope that my kids have that kind of a relationship with their cousins.
We started the day off with lots of playing outside! The weather was BEAUTIFUL and since Grandma and Grandpa have such an amazing yard - why not?
Once all the cousins arrived we decorated "cars" to go with our Wreck it Ralph movie night.
The kids went back outside and I got their movie treats ready. There is NO way you can watch Wreck it Ralph and NOT eat candy. It's impossible.
Once it got a little later we decided to make S'mores!
Cole got himself stuck on the door - I'm still not sure how this happened - or why my picture is sideways.
Then it was MOVIE TIME!!! The kids had a blast! and honestly I'm a giant child who also had a blast haha
The next day Jack had a game to play so the rest of us ran through bubbles outside...
Savannah taught Aiden a song on the piano...
and then Ash pulled Capri in the wagon.
We decided to get swimming suits on and run through the sprinklers while I put together the Father's Day gift (it was something I saw on Pinterest - obviously - that were paint chips that the kids wrote 10 reasons they love their dads on and then tied together with ribbon. It turned out really cute! The kids had fun - they kept asking me when it was craft time haha and they didn't even want help! Very impressed!)
We had grilled cheese and oranges outside for lunch. After this, the kids all got baths - which ended up being completely pointless because the dads got there and the water fight broke out again!
The night ended well with a Father's Day dinner and more playing (but inside with NO water - much better). I'm so glad we were able to put it together and that MOST of the cousins could come (we really missed you Ellie!!) I can't wait for next Summer!!
1 comment:
We sure had fun Heather! Thanks so much! I'm going to steal some of these pics for my blog :)
Post a Comment