Me sweet cousin took some quick family photos for us Friday morning. We had A LOT going against us! First off it was raining the entire time!! Luckily at first it was just sprinkling so it wasn't too bad - but then is really started raining - so our time frame was about 20 or 30 minutes to get all these done - and on top of that - Asher was CRAZY grumpy!! I posted a bunch of pictures because some are SO funny! Check out the kids faces and what Ash is doing - it'll give you a good idea what was going on haha
Ash kept pulling on Aid's sleeve - bless Aid's heart, he was trying to ignore his brother :)
This is probably one of my favorites out of the bunch!
I really like this one too :)
Why is it family pictures never go as planned? But isn't it awesome to catch the random every day reality in some amazing photos?!
**I did FIVE blog posts tonight and they are all lengthy - I was behind by about 5 1/2 months - so you can imagine how much there was! When you reach the bottom of the page just click "older posts" and it'll take you to my previous ones! There's stuff from New Mexico and Big Water even!! Enjoy our crazy adventures!!**

2 comments:
Sheesh! I bet that proved to be a difficult shoot! At least you still got some cute pictures out of it. :) And nice job on the catch up! I really need to do the same.
oh man the adventures of family pictures! you guys look cute and the background is beautiful! Glad to see an update. It was great to see you guys for a bit!
Post a Comment