So Aiden got some fake tattoos from some fast food joint...he's very proud of them.
He was quite sad when they washed completely off. He has since informed me that he really wants permanent tattoos...I guess as long as they aren't Pokemon characters we'll be okay? Right?
Aiden is one of the funniest sleepers ever! He LOVES books...but at night he loves "word books" ... ones with NO pictures. There's a picture I'll have to find and post that's hilarious of him wearing Grandma Terry's reading glasses and a mystery novel, propped up in bed with a lamp on. It's pretty good.
Here he is asleep with the Bible...at least it's the good word right?! This boy is just so funny!
Speaking of funny...this little Ash man is LAUGHING!! It is the funniest thing ever! He started laughing last Sunday while I was sitting in a church service. Aiden was down in the children's center so it was just me and Ash. He couldn't stop giggling, which in turn made me laugh (under my breath of course) and the people sitting around me smile too. He brought loads of sunshine that day! Since then, he is constantly laughing! He even laughs while he's crying...I didn't know that was even possible! What fun boys I have!
1 comment:
That picture of Aiden with tattoos is really funny. Kids can be so funny.
Post a Comment