"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure"
~Oprah Winfrey




Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oldies but Goodies

 So, we have 2 laptops.  One works really well and has none of our personal stuff (pictures, music, etc) the other one dies quite frequently and has all of our personal stuff on it...see something wrong with this picture?!  Anyway, I haven't been able to get on the "crappy" laptop for a few months.  I finally got on it the other day and have had some good luck so far.  I was looking through Aiden's baby pictures and had to share!  These are in no particular order, I just love them!  These are all during his first 8 months of life and I LOVE them!
 Yup..just chillin'

 Is that not the most DARLING little boy ever?!



 Here he is at 7 1/2 months...no he isn't sitting by himself...he is propped on my mom's big chair with a black blanket thrown over it.


 He was the HAPPIEST baby ever!  Seriously!



 Such an observant little guy too.  He always wanted to look at people, see what was going on, be involved...all that!  Nothing's changed!


 He's about a week old here...those pacifiers KILL me!  It's basically the size of his head :)
 2 minutes old...he is so perfect!

 I think he pretty much looks the same!

 You talkin' to me?

 That smile looks about the same as it does now...
My precious gift!  He is one of the biggest blessings in my life.  I love him more then words can express.  Being a mommy is the hardest job I've ever had to do...and I wouldn't trade it for anything!  The hard times, embarrassing times, stressful times...they are still such a great experience because he helps me be a better person!  I thank God every single day for this little boy and am so thankful that I have the opportunity to raise this precious little man and look forward to the many fun experiences and years ahead!

2 comments:

Rob and Jennifer said...

oh my sweetness!! its so cute how you can totally tell its aid even when he is just a little baby! u have 2 sweet little boys.

Mandy said...

So cute!! Aw I miss you Heather!