"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure"
~Oprah Winfrey




Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A-Man's Funny!

 First, Mr. Arth and I had an AWESOME evening or homemade starbucks inspired Pumpkin Spice Lattes (SO GOOD!) with homemade whipped cream...truffles and those awesome creme de Pirouline cookies.  We watched funny movies and just hung out!  It was awesome!
 Okay, so the kids and I went to church on Sunday, and Aiden colored this picture down in the kids center...oh wait...what's that?  This picture doesn't belong to Aiden? ...
 It belongs to Jake?  Well, who is Jake?
 Yep...it's this guy!
 He told the lady at the kids center that his name is Jake and he is 21 years old.  He seriously cracks me up sometimes!!
 Later that same day he comes out of his room in this...yes a Jamaican style beanie...
 and a Batman cape!
 He's gettin' those bad guys!
 Also, he got in trouble so he had to go to his room (this happens more often then I'd like to admit) and we could hear him crying.  We didn't think anything of it until he started yelling "help!"
 We go in to find him like this!
 Poor guy!  He kept saying "I don't have strong muscles anymore!  I'm too weak!"  I shouldn't laugh, but it was so cute, sad, funny...everything all at once!
But Daddy saved him and he's all better now!  (you can't tell from this picture...but he is! haha)

I don't have a picture of Asher (bad mom I know) but the little man has ANOTHER tooth (yep that's TWO teeth), he eats all sorts of food (squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, green beans, apples, bananas, pears, peaches and prunes...well rice cereal too of course), and he is already outgrowing his 9 month clothes!  I cannot believe it!  The poor guy has a horrible rash too :(  We just finished the last of the disposable diapers from our trip and they did a real bad number on him I think. 

Anyway, check back this weekend (early next week) for lots of fun stuff!  I'm finally gonna put my Pinterest addiction to use and make LOTS of fun crafts!!  Yay!!  Hope y'all had a GREAT weekend and have a wonderful week!

No comments: