"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure"
~Oprah Winfrey




Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween Fun with the Cousins!

 We were able to spend some time with Ry's family the Sunday before Halloween.  Savannah, Jackson and Aiden got to decorate these super fun Halloween cookies (thank you bakery for all the premade stuff!  Me and baking and whatnot did NOT happen for Halloween this year...slacker...yes).


 The kids really seemed to like decorating these!  I'd say they sat there decorating for almost an hour!
 Yum!
 SO focused!  She was so funny! She outlined her cookie!  I think there's a little artist on our hands!


 Jackson's cookies
 Savannah's third-ish done cookies

 Aiden's cookies


 I LOVE this picture of these cute kids!
 Miss Capri!
 Carving pumpkins!  Yes, Ry and I did not carve a pumpkin this year (there's been too much going on to even think about carving a pumpkin) so, we waited until the night before to carve at least ONE.

 Aiden and Savannah hated the pumpkin "guts"
 Don't worry...Asher's here!  He was hanging out with Daddy (aka Hulk Hogan) and Grandma!
Happy Halloween! (see the resemblance?  Yep...I'm an artist too haha)

No comments: