"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure"
~Oprah Winfrey




Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth!

 We were lucky enough to go to Disney Land and California Adventure with Ryan's entire family!
 Be ready...you are going to be bombarded with pictures!  Seriously...

 I didn't get tons of pictures of us all on the rides, but we got a couple!


 We got to see the parade at Disney Land!  It was completely by accident and ended up being one of Aiden's favorite things!

 Asher slept through the entire thing!
 The costumes and dancing were so amazing!




 Aiden LOVED the Princess float
 Especially Rapunzel!
 I love the excited sparkle in his eyes!  It's enough to move a mommy to tears!




 At California Adventure we did a lot more things!  Aiden loved "A Bugs Life" area!
 Aiden dancing...of course!
 What could he be watching?
 The Tron performance of course!  Aiden LOVES Tron!

 Lost his shoe before the awesome Water Light show began...if you go to California Adventure I highly recommend seeing this!  It was awesome!
 Again...my sleeping baby!
 Cousins Cole and Ellie

 After the light show we checked out the Tron "club" then got in line for Monster's Inc.  Aiden was so tired he laid on the floor in line!
 The last day we were there we went to the beach.  The weather was not good for the beach, but it was still fun!


 Action shot!


 All my handsome boys!
 Aiden and Savannah running from the waves!




 Aiden, Jackson and Savannah

 Some guy caught TWO of these sharks while we were there!  This folks is exactly why I don't get in the ocean...other then my little toes.

 My little family...this just might be my Christmas card picture...yes I am too lazy to go get good ones done before then...  :)

 Brian the Sea Weed monster

 Aiden and Jackson...when those 2 get together they come up with some of the most interesting ideas...I guess that's what 4 year old boys are good at!

 Ry and his Brother Dave playing Frisbee
 Aiden had to join in too!

 Asher and Capri!  They are 2 months apart...isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen?!  I think I can beat it though...
 Yep!  THREE babies!  How much fun is that?!  Asher, Capri and Baby Andrew
 Aiden and Savannah...making calls to China I'm sure :)

 Cole was having way too much fun...
 I think these pictures are so cute of Aiden and Savannah!

 The drive home...it was actually really good!  We made the "12 hour drive" in just under 15!  Not too bad with 2 kids and an hour time change!


It was such a fun trip!  Aiden had a blast and it was good to spend so much quality time with the entire family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for your comment. Your boys are so cute and it looks like you guys had a blast in California! This time of year was probably a good time to go because it probably wasn't too hot or crowded. Ha, I am totally with you on the Christmas card! Ours is a picture just like yours. Not professional or anything, but I think I like those kind the best.