Winter Trip to Utah
The boys and I made a surprise trip to Utah. We surprised both Grandparents by just showing up at their homes! It was so fun for the kids. Aiden kept asking "so, Grandma has no idea I'm even in Utah?" haha now every time we come to Utah he asks "do they know, or not?" haha we went to my parent's ward party the day we got here. Asher wasn't liking Santa too much - so when we got home my dad dressed up as...
The Grim Reaper (or maybe the Ghost of Christmas Future? Is that the right one?) and he felt much more comfortable hahaha
We had Christmas dinner and present opening at Grandma Terry and Grandpa Doug's home. That was a lot of fun!
We also got to spend time at Uncle Bri and Aunt Lise's house.
We also hosted a Cookie Decorating/Letters to Santa/Santa Visiting party at my parents house for all the kids.
They "Ice Skated" on paper plates and had a snow ball fight with crumpled up pieces of printer paper
Singing songs for Santa to come!
My dad was a really good sport about dressing up for the kids. He has big plans that include a glue on beard, a nice coat, etc. Pretty soon I'm sure he'll have Reindeer too!! :)
These guys crack me up! I'm glad they've remained friends even with all the distance!
Christmas Time!
Every Christmas Eve Nisse or Tomte Elf leaves my kids a special treat after she pulls a ridiculous amount of pranks on them! Every year it's the same - PJs, popcorn, movies and hot chocolate.
I love Christmas now that I have kids. I love decorating the house for ALL of the Holidays and letting the kids really enjoy them. There's something magical about kids and Holidays.
Aid's letter to Santa is so sweet!
Ry putting together Christmas gifts haha
Our kids were minorly spoiled this year - okay - majorly!
Ry got rather spoiled as well - and he spoiled me! We got a bunch of records, a food processor (thanks again to America's Test Kitchen for the suggestion) and a Kindle!
My Pantry/Laundry Room
I had to throw this in there because I'm so proud of it! It took me a long time to set up and get just right - now it's prefect! Unfortunately it doesn't look this good today, but it's pretty darn close!
No comments:
Post a Comment