Is everyone ready for Christmas?! It's only 19 days away! I can't believe it! I have a million and one things to do...I best get started! Fist, here are a few more of our decorations! The mini cupcake tin countdown above that me and my sisters-in-law made last year!
This super cute stocking countdown!
My burlap stocking banner...yes...this is the ONLY place in our little apartment that I can hang anything up...aside from the bathroom...because the rest of the walls are CONCRETE...depressing huh?!
My wreath...I'm not in love with it. I'm still trying to figure out what I wanna do with it. Once I figure it out I'll post a new picture!
Aiden's cute Hand Print Christmas Tree....One of my favorite decorations!
Our cute little Christmas black bears! I love them...as do the boys!
My cute Asher! He was loving the Christmas excitement!
He LOVES the tree!
And the glittery decorations! He tries SO hard to get those things down!
"I'm not doing anything momma"
SUCCESS!!
He is also "sitting" finally
It's more of a "leaning" sit...but sitting none the less!
(no we do not dress our boys in shorts and t-shirt...but apparently he had an "accident" and it was the only outfit in his diaper bag. Also...Aiden thinks it's still summer...apparently Ry used to wear shorts in the dead of winter too...boys.)
He also likes the presents under the tree (there's a spot where I explain these presents later on).
"What?!"
I also LOVE the hot chocolate and these...Brownie filled Sugar Cookies...best of both worlds there!
This is Nisse Elf. There's this new phenomena called "The Elf on the Shelf". That is loosely based on this guy. It's a Danish Tradition that I grew up with. Nisse Elf lives in the barns in Denmark. In winter he makes his way into the house and plays pranks on everyone! On Christmas Eve you leave Nisse Elf a bowl of porridge or rice pudding to ask him not to play such big pranks Christmas Day. He's been such a fun tradition to do with my little ones! Here he is eating all the homemade marshmallows!
Aiden thinks he's pretty funny!
Here he was a nice Elf and left Aiden 25 gifts (they're Christmas books) for him to open one everyday! It's been a fun countdown to Christmas thing so far!
Aiden was SO excited about this!
Why is Aiden looking in the fridge?!
Oh Nisse Elf! Colored the milk (that was going bad...) pink!!
Aiden loved that one! He's already understanding that Nisse Elf plays pranks...let's just say there have been stolen binkies and bottles...blamed on Nisse Elf...poor Asher!
Lastly...I have to throw in some mommy advice here. My little Ash has had a rash for a couple of WEEKS now. We have gone threw THREE bottles of diaper rash cream (different brands) and NOTHING was working. I was getting extremely frustrated. We used this bag balm on Aiden when he was a baby (it's all that worked) and we thought, well, if it worked for Aiden hopefully it will work for Asher. We bought this last Thursday and his rash is almost completely healed! I now REALLY stand by this stuff! If you cloth diaper, you shouldn't use diaper cream with the cloth diapers, but especially don't use this stuff! It will ruin your diapers (I don't "know" that for a fact, but it's got lanolin in it so I'm sure it will waterproof your cloth and make them oily - if I were to guess).
Anyway, I hope everyone is getting ready for the Holidays! We have a busy couple of weeks ahead so there will be lots of fun pictures and stuff to come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment