"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure"
~Oprah Winfrey




Monday, November 28, 2011

It's Beginning to Look...

and TASTE a lot like Christmas around the Arth household!  We've all been sick, so we had to put the traditional Day after Thanksgiving decorating - so we broke it out today when I got home from work!


 We enjoyed Hot Chocolate with homemade whipped cream and homemade marshmallows...SO yummy!  We also ate brownie stuffed sugar cookies...oh my delicious!
 Even Asher enjoyed the excitement!
 This is our table setting.  I was able to get a few other decorations up, but the pictures wouldn't format correctly.  So I'll take more pictures and try to get them up later!
 The Danish Nisse Elf!  I'm so excited to have her come out and play this year with Aiden!  From what I heard, she already has many many tricks up her sleeve that she's just DYING to try on Aiden!
 Aiden next to the tree (do you see the one random red ornament?  yeah that's his contribution!)
 I love our little Christmas Tree!  There's nothing better then sitting in a dark room...
and watching the tree glow.  It's brings such a warm feeling to the Holiday season!  There is SO much to do and so little time to do it all!  I will have to keep you updated on all the super fun things we have planned...and all the pranks Nisse decides to play this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your to nice! If I wanted to be as small as you, I'd have to lose more like 40 lbs!
Your boys are seriously so cute! Next time your down here we need to get together! I would love it!

Rob and Jennifer said...

how fun! can't wait have some holiday fun with you guys in just a few weeks!