We hope everyone had an awesome Christmas! My brother got us all Monkey Hats...they're pretty funny! Asher's is super soft and if I wouldn't end up on awkwardfamilyphotos.com, I'd probably wear it all the time!! :)
We got a surprise visit at Grandma and Grandpa Swasey's house! Santa came! Aiden was basically star struck! It was darling!
How cure are they?! They had an excellent Christmas! I got a new camcorder for Christmas, so I took a couple videos. I'll get it put together and post it! Aiden kept saying "OH MY GOSH! This is what I've always wanted!" or "Oh my HECK!! How did he know? I love this!" It was so much fun! He got EVERYTHING (except a telescope...which he asked for today...I guess I know what he's getting for his Birthday) on his Christmas list (which wasn't very long...he wanted to share with the other kids!). Asher even loved it too! He was laughing and playing with all his toys and loved his very first "danish pancake".
We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
2 comments:
Love the hats! Pretty sure Ashers is the cutest thing ever!
I just looked at the pictures up close, Asher has 2 teeth!! Thats so not fare!
Post a Comment