"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure"
~Oprah Winfrey




Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011!

2011 was such an awesome year for our little family!  I guess I'll do what everyone else in blogger land is doing and run you through a quick recap of our year (even though it wasn't that exciting...really!)  There's TONS of pictures.  I'm not going to write explanations for them.  You are welcome to look through them, or you can scroll to the bottom for my hopes for 2012. :)














































Okay, so they are in complete random order, but you get the idea.  2011 is going to be an extremely hard year to beat!  I picked this last picture, because this pretty much sums up the best day of 2011 for me.  Asher was born and seeing all 3 of my boys together was amazing!

Just like everyone else in the world, I have some goals for 2011.  Most of them are typical small goals, but I'm not going to do what I've done every other year.  For 2012 all I want is a stronger relationship with both my kiddos (the relationship is great...but there is always room for improvement), I want to continue on the journey of loving myself (it really makes your world different...better!), and last but definitely not least, spend as much time as possible with my husband and best friend Ry!  Family is ALL that matters.  Without it, we have nothing!  I'm looking forward to all the HUGE events 2012 is going to bring!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe your life is so fun! We miss yall! Hope all is well! I have a personal blog apart form my family. abeautifulminde.blogspot.com you should follow!!

Whitney said...

Love your resolutions! They really are all that matters at the end of the day.

Mandy said...

What a fun year for your family!! Your family is so cute Heather, and I miss you =)
the end.