"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure"
~Oprah Winfrey




Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's just a part of growing up...

 


See this darling little boy?  Well, he had a conversation with his daddy earlier and it went something like this:

A-Man: (going on and on) I'm gonna pack up this whole house.  All the dishes.  The glass plates and bowls and cups and this whole house.  Don't worry though, I'll leave all the kid stuff here for you.  But I'm packing the whole house and moving to Disneyland.

Ryan:  Well, A-Man, I'm going to miss you so much if you go.

A-Man: It's just life dad.  When you get old dad, you move away from home.  But I'm going to ask Jackson if he'll go with me, because I have to have some family with me.
He absolutely adores his cousin and I am so happy that he has one who is so close to his age!

No comments: