This little monkey is the sweetest guy ever! I absolutely adore him and I am truly enjoying the infant/baby stage with him completely!
He is the messiest eater ever...and he can never seem to stay sitting up straight...ever!
Can you tell he's eaten until he absolutely cannot eat anymore? Where were my other 2 boys while all this cuteness was going on?
Outside practicing how to ride a "2 wheel tricycle" haha
What a wonderful dad Ry is! I know he didn't wanna walk all the way down stairs (and yes it is ALL the way down stairs and around the complex...)
But can you see how happy Aiden is?!
Fuzzy, yes but check out the random hole in the yard haha
This picture melts my heart! Ry is truly happy to be a dad...and Aiden is, well, Aiden haha
I am a truly blessed woman to have all of these wonderful boys/men in my life! My life would be extremely dull without them!!
1 comment:
Asher is getting so big! He is so cute! Seriously if your down in SLC you need to get ahold of me so we can hang out!
Post a Comment