"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure"
~Oprah Winfrey




Monday, June 17, 2013

Trip to Utah and Birthday Parties!

Birthday Party and a Quick Trip to Utah

 I was able to make another quick trip to Utah to see family and we celebrate both of the kid's Birthdays (since Ash's is the 21st and Aid's is the 27th it made it easy to do both!)
 We had a space themed party and played a game loosely based on Candy Land that my mom and I threw together really quick!  It was really fun and led out to the garage where the space monkey was (That pinata was almost IMPOSSIBLE to break!  Seriously!)






 The kids got so many presents!  Thank you to everyone who came and blessed them!


 The babies LOVED being spun on this thing!  I'd spin them very carefully and they'd all "fall" off (really they just stepped off and then would fall down - it was really cute!)

 My Brother went on a Mission to Ghana, Africa.  Due to some unforeseen circumstances he did end up returning early.  We are just grateful that he is safe.

 We also got to go to one of Jackson's soccer games!  It ended up being cold, but I forgot gloves - so Grandma Terry lent hers to Ash.
 Aid and Jackson ran up and down this hill more times than I think any living being should be allowed to!  They have such insane amounts of energy!

 We also got to go to Aunt Lise's house for some play time!  

 Birthday Party in New Mexico

 When we got back from Utah we hosted a Birthday Party for Aiden at home.  He invited some friends from school!  It was the same theme, same game.
 I made a rocket pinata this time - and it also wouldn't break.



 I finally just dumped the candy out
 Then it was time for cake...



 and presents!  Again - thank you to the friends and neighbors for making his day so special!

No comments: