We had such a fun St. Patrick's Day! It started off fairly early. We woke Aiden up to tell him that the Leprechaun had come! I'm sure y'all know this...we told Aiden that the job of the Leprechaun is making shoes...so where would he hide a special treat for him and Asher? By the shoes of course!
He got a bunch of awesome new stuff!
Including Goldfish! He was SO excited about those! Can you tell??
Asher got a cute clover toy and a new outfit.
Aiden's new shoes from the Leprechaun ($7! I had to dig, but can you believe the deal?! They don't light up...however they're BRAND new and one of his FAVORITE superheros!)
Aiden's new shirt
Cute boys in their new outfits!
We also had an amazing breakfast that we were lucky enough to share with 4 of our couple friends (one couple couldn't come...we missed them!) and their kids!
We had these delicious sodas! I got the printables for these off of pinterest
bacon, eggs, green milk, rainbow skewers
Lucky charms, green pancakes, powdered sugar, white chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, etc. It was rather delicious! I also made some really cute rainbow cupcakes, but the picture won't load for some reason! They were really cute.
We also had a fun little scavenger hunt for the kids (there were 6 kids and 2 babies there! It was SO fun! I didn't take any pictures of their little hunt, because I was having too much fun watching them! Kids are so much fun and it's so great to watch the excitement in their eyes when they think something magical is happening!) We had 4 easy clues since most of the kids were under the age of 5. At the end of their hunt they each had cute gift bags with a coloring book, crayons, bubbles, play-doh, necklaces for the girls and hats for the boys, and a bag of skittles and gold rolos. The kids were SO excited!! I LOVE throwing parties for my friends - and LOVE when I can involve the kids!
Asher had a good time!
As did Aiden! (sporting his new hat) and we hope y'all had a great green day as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment