"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure"
~Oprah Winfrey




Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter!

 Once again...I only got pictures of less than half of the festivities!  Our Easter started on Saturday night after the Birthday party.  All the grand kids colored eggs at Grandma Terry's house.  Aiden and Jackson were so excited to make tie dye eggs!  After all the eggs were colored and we spent some time playing outside, we all went out to eat at a buffet style diner.  I won't really get into it...but it was a NIGHTMARE!  Seriously!  There were kids touching my belongings, I had to get Asher out of his car seat where he was trying to fall asleep because a couple kids kept pulling up the blanket and getting way too close...I think my brother and sister in law were waiting for smoke to come outta my ears! :)  Sunday was much better!  We started the day at my parents house (I forgot the camera) and Aiden colored more eggs, Ry and I made dinner (it turned out really well) and we just spent some time with my family.  It was a nice, quite time.  Then we spent the evening with Ry's family.  We had another really nice dinner, and the kids got to have an Easter Egg hunt!!
 Aiden LOVED it!


 They were running all over the yard, counting eggs, SHARING eggs!!  They were so sweet!




 Cole and Grandpa Doug
 My super sweet baby boy!

 Jackson and Aiden.  These 2 are so funny!  I'm so glad they can be such good friends!
 We also attempted to get a group shot of all the cousins (minus Ellie - she was at her other Grandparents home).

 It's amazing how hard it is to get the group all together!


The 2 baby boy cousins!  I hope these 2 grow up to be such good friends!  They're on their way I think!

We finished the night playing games with Ry's 2 brother and his mom.  We played a game where you are given a word and you write down the word, draw a picture and pass it.  The next person looks at the pictures (not the word) and guesses what you drew, then they pass it to the next person, that person draws what the previous person guessed (the word) and so on.  It was SO fun!  I loved seeing all the drawings and guesses!  Some were SO far off the original word...it was funny!

We're so blessed to have such great family members!  I hope y'all had an amazing Easter filled with family, food and fun!

No comments: