First off, I cannot believe how big Aiden is getting too!
He totally makes his own peanut butter and honey sandwiches...and puts EVERYTHING away too! He tries to pour his own drinks...and I try my darndest not to cry over spilt milk.
Lately though (and I'm talking for the last 5 days...seriously) he has been wearing this Spider Man costume everywhere (yes folks...everywhere! Walmart, post office, the park...you name it!) and, obviously, he goes by Spider Man also. It's not "his room" it's Aiden's room. When he talks to me, I'm "Aiden's mom" (sometimes he slips and still calls me mom haha).
He is the funnest little guy ever!
He's been doing...mostly better. His attitude could still be toned down a few notches, and we are REALLY working on that. He is FINALLY basically 100% potty trained! THANK GOODNESS!!
Our life would be so boring without this little guy...he keeps us on his toes for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment