"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure"
~Oprah Winfrey




Friday, September 2, 2011

He is JUST like his dad!

When Ryan was young (infant until his young childhood) he would suck his thumb and twirl his hair...what does this look like?  Yeah, this is how he gets himself to sleep every night!
He sucks his thumb and rubs his hair/head.

Also, have you ever wondered what your brain looks like?

Now you know!
Side
Rear
 Cheese!
 Why can't I ever get service in this place?!
 Mischievous look!
 We absolutely LOVE our 2 goofball boys!

Okay, now for a quick news/life update without pictures.  We just moved back up to Logan into Student Family Housing.  So far, I'm not too impressed, but it will save us a significant amount of money every month, so we can just deal with it!  We were really worried about what we were going to do as far as work goes.  We moved back up here with NO job!  How scary is that?  Luckily, I just got a job offer and start work next Tuesday!  I'm very excited!  It's at the same clinic I was working at before I had Asher, so that'll be really nice! 

Also, I'm trying to get into shape for a really fun California trip we're going on with Ry's family.  You can see my progress (or lack thereof depending on the day) here

Ryan is doing good so far in his classes (by good, it means he survived his first week haha) and we live close enough that he can walk to class!  Talk about money saver...gas is SO expensive! 

Aiden is such a smart little sass!  He took a test before we moved up here, and that kid is testing in everything in the Kindergarten level...and mostly toward the end of Kindergarten.  He is so intelligent and definitely gives me a run for my money on a daily basis!  Life would be EXTREMELY boring without that sweet boy!  He's healthy, tall, skinny and just such a blessing in my life! 

Asher is such a good sweet baby!  He sleeps ALL night for TWELVE hours a night!  At least, that's what he done this week so far!  Let's hope he sticks with it!  He was 14 lbs. and 25.5 inches at his last appointment, which was almost 2 weeks ago now.  He's tall and skinny (no idea where he got that from!) 

Anyway, that's an update I guess!  I know I still have a MILLION posts to catch up on, but we need to somehow get them off of our other laptop...wish us luck!

No comments: