
I have such amazing family, friends and coworkers! I was lucky enough to have TWO baby showers! Of course, I didn't get pictures at my actual showers (slacker, I know) but Asher got LOTS of fun stuff! The first 2 pictures are from the Baby Shower that my work did for me!

These next pictures are all the awesome things that my family and friends gave to Asher at my "Baby Sprinkle" that my mom and sister did.

My sweet sister in law Emily made this blanket and a cute Gospel ABC book.

One of my old coworkers and friend, Becky gave Asher this blanket. It's so soft!

My Ohma made this amazing blanket! She made Aiden one that is still on his bed now! We LOVE the fun homemade things!

This one is from my mom. She made one for Aiden. The animals are the same, but Asher's is darker then Aiden's so they can tell them apart (yay for no fighting over blankets!)

My dear friend Krista gave me these burp cloths! She gave me some darling dog ones when Aiden was born and I LOVED them, so I'm really excited to have some more!

Ohma made both of these as well. (Burp cloth and a thumb blanket)

LOTS of clothes! I didn't have clothes in this size, because Aiden got real big, real fast, so I hope Asher actually goes through each clothing size!

I LOVE the cute little animal clothes! The monkey one is from my mom and the cute giraffe one my sister in law Jen sent to Asher!

More clothes (the little shorts and onesie is from Krista! I LOVE it!)

Are the feet on this outfit not the cutest thing you've ever seen?!

SOCKS!! Any mom can appreciate new children's socks! I have about 50 socks that don't have a partner anymore...I swear the washing machine eats them!

I made this cute little book to have people sign and write advice, etc. in. I had one for Aiden, so I figured it was only fair to make on for Asher too. (See the crocheted blanket...that's the one Ohma made for Aiden when he was born).

There will be pictures, etc. put into the blank places in the book. These are just a few of my favorite pages.

The definition for boy on the bottom sticker says "a noise covered in dirt"...I LOVE it! :)

His crib is FULL of all the fun things everyone gave to him!

My sister in law Lisa made this darling car seat cover! I LOVE it!! She did such an awesome job!

This is the inside fabric, so this is what Asher will get to see!
Thank you everyone for making my baby shower so much fun! We cannot wait for this little guy to finally make his appearance!!
No comments:
Post a Comment