
Umm...so apparently I blacked out (not really - I walked into the kitchen to get a drink, got distracted - you know how it goes!) for 30 seconds and when I came to ... this is what my living room looked like! His toy box was emptied all over the floor, every game he owns was out, even the Thigh Master - yes the one from the Suzanne Sommers infomercials from the '80's ... Don't judge - I bet a lot of you have one of those in your closet with your bun and thigh roller! :)

I told Aiden he had to clean up - if looks could kill I would've been destroyed! Apparently he informed me that "cleaning makes me sick." ... yeah kid, me too :)



Pretty much my living room stayed like this until Ry got home from school. See, I'm not nice enough to 'help' clean ... Ry on the other hand is :)
I hope you are all having a great New Year so far! Coming soon - my resolutions - which so far have not been started :)
No comments:
Post a Comment