"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure"
~Oprah Winfrey




Monday, January 10, 2011

Temple Square

After dinner we went to Temple Square to see all the lights! Again, I didn't take very many pictures, because I've been horrible at that lately! It was fun to go see all the lights and watch Aiden look at everything! Of course, he thought the fountains were much more fun then the lights were!
Me and my cute sister! My jacket is FABULOUS! you can't see it, but I've been wanting this jacket from Victoria's Secret for years! It has buttons all down the back! It's fabulous! :)
Aiden finally found some lights he liked...mostly he just wanted to see if he could jump high enough to touch them haha
The Salt Lake Temple ... it really is a magnificent building!
I love this. It was one of my favorite places to see last time we came too!
Aiden loved it too...more he just liked to touch the water, which in turn got his coat wet, which in turn made for a grumpy boy haha It was so fun to spend time with my family!! We look forward to next year!

No comments: