"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure"
~Oprah Winfrey




Monday, January 10, 2011

Reynold's Family Christmas Party!

First off - Mario from Mario Bros. was my date! :) what a handsome man wouldn't you say? So, I have been absolutely horrible at taking pictures lately, so I didn't even get a lot of pictures from this entire evening. My cousin, Spencer is a fabulous and got LOTS of pictures from this evening and she tagged me on facebook. So anyone who's my friend on there can check out the album!
We had a lot of fun things at the party (sorry no pictures)! We had a pinewood derby car race, and the cars were fantastic! The kids (and grown men) LOVED this! Ry and I have been so busy so we didn't all do cars. Aiden had his from last year that he colored and brought. We also had a Cupcake Wars contest! Ry and I got into this! We love cooking, so this was right up out alley! I made a chocolate fudge cupcake with chocolate drizzle and a chocolate fudge center that just melted in your mouth and Ry made Red Velvet cupcakes with a PHENOMENAL cream cheese frosting! I could eat an entire bowl of that frosting (no that's not hormones talking either! :) ...)
Aiden and one of his cousins!
He was LOVING this!
Me and my baby brother Michael.
Mario and Aiden's cow tongue! (if you look closely at the table you can see a couple of the amazing pinewood derby cars).
It was so much fun! Good food, good company and good fun! We look forward to next year (PIE WARS!! I've already started planning this one! :) ...)

No comments: