
So to start this post I'm going to vent - feel free to skip ahead if you want :) The picture above depicts EXACTLY how I have felt for almost 24 hours now! I suffer from somewhat regular migraines, but luckily I haven't had anything stronger then a bad headache for almost 6 months now. I knew it was too good to be true! :) The only thing worse then getting a migraine, is getting a migraine while being pregnant! Tylenol really doesn't do anything...Luckily I have such a sweet son who somehow makes me smile when I really don't think I can!

I loved these fuzzy picture things when I was a kid. I got a bunch of them for Aiden.

He's so focused!

And super excited! He is one of the most artistic little guys I've ever met! My Great Grandfather was a phenomenal artist, so maybe Aiden is taking after him!

The only funny thing is he isn't excited about the fuzzy picture...

No, that and the markers ended up on my living room floor after Ry opened them

Aiden is excited about the cardboard backing and a black permanent marker from my pen cup!

Not too bad drawing there huh?

He always makes me happy!
I hope y'all are having a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment